Hi all and a (belated) welcome to the New Year.
It was a very busy Christmas and holiday period for us and there have been a few changes around the store.
The first is that we have a new stall holder (a very rare occurrence) - Junked.
They have a range of collectables including toys, furniture, automobilia, signs, etc. They also specialise in restorations, and would be willing to discuss any restorations you may be considering. Call in and have a look at what they've got - they will be adding stock on a regular basis.
A little reminder why it's worth Subscribing to the Categories on our website. We have been waiting for some time to get our hands on the reproduction Peters Ice Cream Cone lights.
We finally received seven of them last week, listed them on the website and they have now all sold! A lot of people had subscribed to the "Signs" and/or "Lighting" categories on our website and received an email alert when the Peters' cones were listed. Several people snapped them up via the website!
So, here's how it works:
- Go to our website (or if you're reading this newsletter on the website, they are listed to the left of the screen)
- Down the left hand side are all the Categories we use. Items are often listed in more than one Category.
- Click on the "S" next to the Category you would like to receive information about.
- Fill in your details (name and email address) and click Submit.
- You will receive an email from us with a link to confirm your subscription - you must click on that link or it just won't work!
- Whenever we add something to the website in that Category, you will automatically receive an email with photos, description, dimensions and price.
If you don't receive the confirmation email, go back and try it again - sometimes a simple typo means it won't get to you.
Yes, you will receive emails about things you don't want - delete them! Every email we send has an Unsubscribe link on it so you always have that option.
We got our hands on a Gilbert & Barker (Gilbarco) Glass Top Manual Pump/bowser last week. It is in good nick and the top is glass (not plastic).
It is a very reasonable $4,950 at the moment. Get in quick if you're interested.
Till next time - cheers!
Pete and Andrea